The Good People Fund (EIN #26-1887249) is a non-profit organization exempt under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue code. For a copy of our IRS Determination letter, click here.
- 2007 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2007-07-01 through 2008-06-30)
- 2008 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2008-07-01 through 2009-06-30)
- 2009 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2009-07-01 through 2010-06-30)
- 2010 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2010-07-01 through 2011-06-30)
- 2011 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2011-07-01 through 2012-06-30)
- 2012 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2012-07-01 through 2013-06-30)
Annual audits are available upon request. Please contact Naomi Eisenberger
An important note:
The Good People Fund was organized as a New Jersey not-for-profit corporation (#CH3049000) in January, 2008.
You will not currently find us listed or rated on many popular sites, such as Charity Navigator, which review non-profits in the United States, as we have not operated for a long enough period of time to meet their eligibility requirements. Charity Navigator, for example, currently requires a full five-year operation record before rating a charity.
We are committed to full transparency and accountability at all times, and to being reviewed and rated by well-regarded reviewers at the earliest possible date. We will gladly answer any questions you may have about our work and funding.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.