The Good People Fund (EIN #26-1887249) is a non-profit organization exempt under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue code. For a copy of our IRS Determination letter, click here IRSDeterminationletter.
- 2007 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2007-07-01 through 2008-06-30)
- 2008 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2008-07-01 through 2009-06-30)
- 2009 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2009-07-01 through 2010-06-30)
- 2010 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2010-07-01 through 2011-06-30)
- 2011 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2011-07-01 through 2012-06-30)
- 2012 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2012-07-01 through 2013-06-30)
- 2013 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2013-07-01 through 2014-06-30)
- 2014 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2014-07-01 through 2015-06-30)
- 2015 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2015-07-01 through 2016-06-30)
- 2016 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2016-07-01 through 2017-06-30)
- 2017 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2017-07-01 through 2018-06-30)
- 2018 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2018-07-01 through 2019-06-30)
- 2019 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2019-07-01 through 2020-06-30)
The Good People Fund was organized as a New Jersey not-for-profit corporation (#CH3049000) in January, 2008.
The Fund was first evaluated in 2016 by Charity Navigator, one of the most respected organizations in the philanthropy world today. Since that time we have been honored to receive Four Star status each year with the following explanation:
“We are proud to announce The Good People Fund has earned our fifth consecutive 4-star rating. This is our highest possible rating and indicates that your organization adheres to sector best practices and executes its mission in a financially efficient way. Attaining a 4-star rating verifies that The Good People Fund exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in your area of work. Only 16% of the charities we evaluate have received at least 5 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that The Good People Fund outperforms most other charities in America. This exceptional designation from Charity Navigator sets The Good People Fund apart from its peers and demonstrates to the public its trustworthiness.”
We are committed to full transparency and accountability at all times and will gladly answer any questions you may have about our work and funding.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.