The Good People Fund (EIN #26-1887249) is a non-profit organization exempt under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue code. For a copy of our IRS Determination letter, click here IRSDeterminationletter.
- 2007 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2007-07-01 through 2008-06-30)
- 2008 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2008-07-01 through 2009-06-30)
- 2009 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2009-07-01 through 2010-06-30)
- 2010 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2010-07-01 through 2011-06-30)
- 2011 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2011-07-01 through 2012-06-30)
- 2012 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2012-07-01 through 2013-06-30)
- 2013 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2013-07-01 through 2014-06-30)
- 2014 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2014-07-01 through 2015-06-30)
- 2015 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2015-07-01 through 2016-06-30)
- 2016 Form 990 [pdf] (Covers 2016-07-01 through 2017-06-30)
The Good People Fund was organized as a New Jersey not-for-profit corporation (#CH3049000) in January, 2008.
In 2016 the Fund was evaluated by Charity Navigator, one of the most respected organizations in the philanthropy world today. We were honored to receive Four Star status from them with the following explanation:
“Attaining a 4-star rating verifies that Good People Fund exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in your area of work. This exceptional designation from Charity Navigator sets Good People Fund apart from its peers and demonstrates to the public its trustworthiness. Approximately only a quarter of rated charities have achieved this distinction!”
We are committed to full transparency and accountability at all times and will gladly answer any questions you may have about our work and funding.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.